DigiComplex is an Erasmus+ Project which, aims to create digital solutions and trainings for teachers to be adapted to the present and the future of the hybrid education (onsite and online).
The objectives of the project are the following:
- To develop cooperation between the community, school, teachers and students through the use of advanced information technology tools;
- To support learning environments with educational software, electronic references, application software and educational games;
- To integrate information technology tools into any learning environment;
- To provide access to all sorts of advanced information technology tools throughout the life of each student;
- To provide all students with the ability to use the right Information technology tool at the right time and in the right place, contributing to a more inclusive school education;
- To ensure that computer teachers use lesson plans, improve assessment tools, prepare educational materials and improve themselves.
During the implementation of the project a Curriculum & Training scheme with the suitable techniques, learning approaches and learning content used in the online courses and game will be created. Moreover, the consortium will develop an e-Learning Platform and Open Education Resources, where a training course with 5 modules will be available to all users interested in the topic. The main output of this project will be an Educational Game, which alongside the e-platform will give access to all the OER (textbooks, presentations, multimedia, 3D objects and constructions)
developed as well as the training schemes.
The beneficiaries of the project will be two target groups:
- The direct target group (DTG) are teachers, trainers, lecture, or professionals in charge of the educational coordination, who need further training on the utilization of digital tools, especially to make sure that these tools are easy to use and make great impact in their classes.
- The indirect target group (ITG) are students and other educational experts, who will have the opportunity to learn in a context that is motivating (use of online applications) and connects with the way they learn.
On the 21st and 22nd of June, the 1st TPM was held in Valladolid, Spain. During the kick-off meeting, the partners met each other and had the opportunity to discuss about the implementation of the project. The main tasks were assigned to the partners, and the next steps for proper dissemination and communication of the project’s activities were addressed.
The project entitled “The hybrid future of scholar education. The digital skills we need to cope with complexity.” (DigiComplex) dating 01.12.2021 to 01.12.2023 is implemented by 7 partners